Hero Highlights - February 2021
Supporting Academic Engagement
Join us on Wednesday, March 3 @ 3 pm EST as we share 5 simple ways to leverage Hero for academic support. This webinar will include ideas for everyone supporting students in preparation for testing season: classroom teachers, school administrators, instructional coaches, and interventionists.
Spring Incentive Ideas
Try These Out for February & March
We know our schools are always looking for new and fresh ideas! We're here to help! Keep your students and staff energized with some of these ideas in February and March. Download the poster templates to edit and modify for your own use.
- Share the LOVE in February! Give Hero Points for acts of kindness or your most important behaviors. Students can use Hero Points to deliver small gifts or kind messages to others - including staff members!
- Don't let Spring Fever kick in - Start a March Mania Competition! Focus on distributing Hero points for your most important behaviors. Select winners through a weekly raffle drawing for students and staff, or hold a grade-level competition!
Preparing for Students' Return to Campus?
Check Out These Tips and Ideas
- Access our Re-Launch Hub to make sure your account is ready for students and staff.
- Learn how Hero can support your Covid-19 protocols on campus.
- Check out our webinar recording and resources from the fall: Managing the New Normal
Like the posters you see? New posters are added each month. Click here for your copy of Hero posters.
Personalized Hero Highlights newsletters are emailed each month to the listed Champions at your site and include site-based Hero data for the previous month. If you are a Hero Champion at your school, and are not receiving your personalized email each month, please let us know.
For additional assistance, please contact our Hero Support Team
Chat: Live Chat